Why Participate in Our Workplace Campaigns
Giving at the workplace brings us together, and makes us feel good about ourselves and the companies we work for.
The United Way of Bartow County’s annual workplace giving campaign creates that good feeling of knowing that you have done the right thing and made someone else’s life better.
UWBC workplace campaigns also bring much needed funds to our community. In the past five years United Way of Bartow County raised 3,855,000 to advance the common good in the Bartow County area.
Why Launch a United Way of Bartow County Workplace Campaign?
There are multiple reasons. Here are a few:
Community Building at the Workplace
A healthy community attracts new business, leads to a stronger labor pool, and improves the quality of life for everyone. Joining together to help through United Way of Bartow County can:
- Meet your company’s philanthropic goals through a trusted brand in workplace giving.
- Build trust and increase goodwill among customers and employees by giving back to the community.
- Energize your employees by focusing your organization toward a common goal which builds morale and teamwork.
- Offer a simple, convenient, and efficient way for your employees to support the community and causes they believe in.
- Connect employees to their community because United Way of Bartow County matches employee volunteer teams with great opportunities to help our community.
- Provide information about services enabling employees to use them for themselves, friends and families.
- Raise funds to meet our area’s greatest needs by investing your company’s time in a United Way campaign. Working with us is a worthwhile and a solid investment. We have researched what our community needs and are channeling volunteers and funds to address it.
We Help Every Step of the Way
- We work closely with you: United Way of Bartow County can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with the values and interests of your organization and your employees. We also offer training and support in building your fundraising team and running a great campaign. Check out our workplace campaign section to view some of the great resources and tools available to you to help you run a successful campaign.
- Easy methods for donation: We offer convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll contribution and electronic pledging.
- We promote your involvement: When you give through United Way, you become part of a network with several thousand businesses, federal agencies, nonprofit organizations and community groups involved. We help bring year-round, community-wide recognition to you and your employees.
- Your employees choose who they help: When your employees donate to United Way , their gift will be invested to help those in need in the Bartow County area. They also have a wide-variety of options to choose how they would like their investment directed.
- We keep you updated: United Way offers resources to help your employees stay informed on pressing issues all year long.
If you would like to introduce a workplace campaign to your company, or need assistance with your campaign, please contact Brenda Morehouse by calling 770-386-1677 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.